All Art and Mirrors have been providing insured artwork transport in Sydney for nearly a decade. In that time, we’ve helped hundreds of happy customers move everything from important new investments to treasured family heirlooms. As dedicated professionals with a wealth of fine art knowledge and resources at our fingertips, we are well equipped to transport pieces to both private and commercial properties, and our dedicated team will do whatever it takes to ensure your art transportation goes as smoothly as possible. This can include special measures such as highly engineered packing materials, and fully escorted transport. Collecting from a lockup storage? Picking up from an auction house? No worries; we’re here to move your artworks when and where you need them. We can also place your piece when it reaches its destination, using only the very best hanging systems and components, and with an eye for the overall finished look of the room’s. Click here for details.
Local Art Transport, Installation and Logistics
All Art and Mirrors Installation Services offers a professional yet affordable local fine art transport and installation services for artists, galleries, framers. We can transport and install artworks of all types and sizes in and around Sydney and regional NSW. However, we can also transport and install artworks interstate upon request.
- We provide door-to-door transportation service for private collectors, galleries, auction rooms, framing shops and retail stores, at highly competitive rates.
- We handle the logistics of transportation and installation of entire art collections, antique mirrors and framed mirrors. Our service is excellent and with fast response times.
- Our friendly and professional team will provide you a reliable and caring service from the early stages of consultation to the completion of your project, on budget and on time.
- Our professional handlers understand the risks of transporting and moving fine art and will give you peace of mind by ensuring that your fine artwork acquisition, beloved pictures and mirrors are handled with the utmost care, from door-to-door and throughout the entire art installation or picture and mirror hanging process.
Professional Art Packing and Cartage
Our team is led by Alessandro, who has an impeccable track record in fine art and antiques handling. We make sure that all fine art objects are appropriately packed, with the correct amount of support and properly secured in transit. We have been moving art and antiques for over a decade with the utmost care. We operate locally however can transport and install interstate.
- We use industry standard packing materials including: Softlon, Cellaire wrap, Ethafoam.
- We are equipped to safely transport, deliver and instal paintings measuring up to 2m by 3m.
- Our vehicle is secure and fitted with racking, custom built for art transport and designed to reduce vibration and prevent movement.
- We can handle and transport private art collections, fine artworks, pictures and mirrors making sure they remain protected while they are transported, stored and installed.
- Our team members are experienced in handling everything from two-dimensional artworks to managing installations and logistics of entire exhibitions.
In the unlikely event of items getting lost or damaged in transit, for your peace of mind we carry marine insurance for items in transport. However, additional cost effective transit and storage insurance cover can be arranged upon request.
Upon request we are able to arrange short or long-term fine art storage in temperature and humidity controlled facilities that we are affiliated with.
We can pick-up and deliver and install pictures, artworks and mirrors on weekends however there is a surcharge for services outside normal business hours.
With a vast expertise in handling and transportation of fine arts and antiques, combined with years of experience in picture and mirror hanging and art installation, our service quality is second to none. We have a proud track record of workmanship quality and satisfied customers.